The upcoming POWER-GEN Russia and HydroVision Russia Conference & Exhibition is a specialized platform attended by more than 5,000 power industry professionals, representing the only truly international event serving the Russian power market. Discover innovative and practical solutions ensuring progression in efficiency and technological excellence for the Russian power market.
- Interact with Russian and International exhibitors displaying and demonstrating the latest services and technologies for generation, grid, and end consumer
- Learn as unique global and Russian power sector know-how is shared, addressing the key issues affecting the region’s power sector
- Discuss such technical topics as distributed energy, sustainable development and plant performance modernization
- Listen to a variety of hot topics such as the future of the Russian power and hydroelectric sectors, human capital development, energy efficiency, models for the heat energy market, and financing a distributed energy project
Delivering a world class exhibition floor, HydroVision Russia features the major players in the Russian and international power industry displaying and demonstrating the latest services and technologies; representing unrivalled networking and business opportunities for attendees and exhibitors alike. For further information on how you can participate in HydroVision Russia, CLICK HERE to contact your local PennWell Sales Representative.
HydroVision Russia, co-located with POWER-GEN Russia, is the only truly international event serving the Russian hydro sector. Attracting over 5,000 attendees, this unique event demonstrates how Hydroelectric Power is a vital component of the electric sector in Russia; and features a professional exhibition of hydro products and services offered by leading Russian and international companies.
HYDROVISION RUSSIA TECHNICAL & STRATEGIC CONFERENCE PROGRAMMES ANNOUNCED
CONFERENCE PROGRAMMES AND CONFERENCE GRID
The HydroVision Russia Technical Programme has been announced. This details the topics, sessions and speakers that will be presenting at the 2015 event. The POWER-GEN Russia Technical Programme has also been released.
CLICK HERE FOR THE HYDROVISION RUSSIA TECHNICAL PROGRAMME
CLICK HERE FOR THE POWER-GEN RUSSIA TECHNICAL PROGRAMME
The Joint HydroVision Russia and POWER-GEN Russia Strategic Programme has also been announced. This currently confirms the track sessions and confirmed speakers. Please click on the relevant links below:
CLICK HERE FOR THE JOINT STRATEGIC CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST 2015 JOINT CONFERENCE GRID
HIGH QUALITY CONFERENCE SESSIONS
Accompanying the exhibition are important, high-quality conference sessions, developed by the established HydroVision Russia advisory board, NP HydroPower and RusHydro. Each session will cover both hydro-related technical and strategic issues most pertinent to Russia and surrounding countries.
HydroVision Russia will offer a truly international lineup of expert industry presenters. Speakers from Austria, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Korea, Norway, Russia, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States will share information and expertise on a wide range of topics.
For further information or assistance, please contact:
|POWER-GEN Russia & HydroVision Russia
||POWER-GEN Russia & HydroVision Russia
T: +44 1992 656 614
T: +44 1992 656 634
Your organization has the opportunity to become the official "Thought Leader" of a session within the POWER-GEN Russia and HydroVision Russia Conference structure. These sessions are part of the official Conference agenda and will be open to all conference delegates that attend the 2015 event.
Thought Leader Sponsorship Cost: US$5,000 per session
As part of this Sponsorship, your organization will have the chance to:
1) Have your name/logo associated with a particular session within the Conference.
2) Have the opportunity to choose the topic, create the session description, and provide a chair for the session.
3) Have the opportunity to provide to PennWell a list of individuals to receive special invitations to speak in this particular session, on behalf of the session's official "Thought Leader".
For an additional US$5,000, Pennwell will record the session and provide a professionally produced video of the session. A link to the recording will also be provided to the sponsor to post on their website or to send onto any companies or individuals of your choosing.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS SPONSORSHIP PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP SALES MANAGER. CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE.